Sunday, January 13, 2013

A Spoon Full of Sugar..


The Patriots are playing Houston.  And my family is all gathered at Amanda's for a Pat's Party.  Big Jimmy and I were heading over to join them, when my better judgement got the best of me.  Why was I going?  Did I want to chance giving all of those little children the cold that I have?
I could put on the face mask that was in the car, and, I have been doctoring myself, but...
we could turn around and I wouldn't need to worry.
That's what we did.  Big J, with his cold almost gone, dropped me at home promising to bring me party food.


Meanwhile, a bowl of Grandma's penicillin, a cure for the common cold, chicken soup was what I wanted...


 Followed by a cup of tea with honey and lemon.  Just what the doctor ordered.  Now, for a Patriot's win and another episode of
Downton Abbey!


No comments:

Post a Comment