Thursday, January 10, 2013

Rainbows...




Today is my Mom's birthday....

 I remember going to church for the first time after she died. My eyes were closed in prayer, when I
opened them, I was looking at my hands and, maybe it had happened before and I was unaware, but I saw a beautiful rainbow sparkling from my diamond ring.  I thought at that moment, Mom is right here with me, she is that rainbow.  I have seen rainbows in the sky over Bermuda, and Cape Cod, Florida and Newton.  I have seen them in my grandchildren's eyes and from crystal chandeliers and vases and goblets, on sunny days and cloudy days.  Each time, I know she is with me.  Yesterday when I looked at my watch, I saw a circle of twelve mini rainbows glittering at me and I knew her arms were around me and my problems would go away.

                                 

                         Mom,  You are that Pot of Gold at the end of the Rainbow
                                                     
                   Happy Birthday to the best Mom in the World!
                                     

                                                I love you and miss you,
                                                            xxoox,
                                                            Betsy


                                                 



No comments:

Post a Comment